Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Date Walk



Chapter 51. Date Walk

Disclaimer: Consult Your Medical TeamCaution: Do Not Use Me As An Example of What
You Should Do For Yourself!
We all have unique backgrounds and medical situations.
What applies to me does not apply to you! In my opinion,
we should try to be informed as much as possible so that we
can be good advocates for ourselves and make wise decisions.
My role is to point you to information sources which may be helpful.
My main mission is to provide hope and inspiration!

"C'mon Marsha, let's go for a date walk, how about
Summerset ?"
" OK ."
" Marsha, How was you're day?"
"Busy, but good . How about you?"
 " I have a lot I want to talk to you about.
Before I do is there anything you want
share?"
" No, go ahead what do you want to talk
to me about?"
"All those medications I'm taking were
a Blessing. They stabilized me when my
system was all 'wacked' out.
But, now they are a curse, slowing me down
and making my mind 'wacked out.'
And you've read the side effects of all that
'dope.'
Let's say I made a big pond in our backyard...
"Rick, don't even think about it. We are Not going
to have a pond in our backyard. It would be
dangerous for our grandkids and other children
for that matter. "

"Marsha, don't worry. I am not really going to make
a pond in our back yard. I am just trying to give
you an example. So, chill. This is just a hypothetical
example."

"OK, what's the example?"

"Let's say Mr. Smith had a fish pond in his backyard.
A big fish pond stocked with Koi.
And I crushed up all my medications and fed Mr. Smith's
fish. Why would Mr. Smith Not be happy with me?
Because that would kill his fish. They'd be dead. Floating
belly up!
And what do you think the active ingredient was in that
rat poison our neighbor down the block used to kill
the rat that got into their house?
Warafin is the main active ingredient in rat
poison. Remember, they had to rip their wall out because
the rat slowly bled to death and hid behind the wall?
Remember the time I was rear ended and my head went through
the windshield?
If I would have been on Coumadin, I would have bled to death,
just like the rat.
Lifestyle, is the solution now for my heart, blood pressure, cholesterol.
It boils down to five things: 1. Spiritual. 2. Mental. 3. Nutrition. 4. Strength
Training. 5. Cardio.
The American Council On Exercise says, "Exercise is a medical necessity."
I can put together a plan for the spiritual, mental, and exercise.
I need your help with the nutrition.
I ordered a bunch of books. You like to read.
Will you help put together a nutrition plan?"

No comments:

Post a Comment