Wednesday, February 8, 2017

"He had a stroke? Oy Nebach! (Pitiful One! )





"Perhaps laughter should be prescribed as a
part of the way to prevent heart disease and stroke, "
Dr. Steinbaum said.
“I wonder,” she said, “if we can say to people
that laughter is a little bit like a medication for you.”
Ultimately, seeing the funny side of life and a silver
lining in a difficult situation is beneficial, Dr. Jacobs said.
“All of us should laugh more,” he said.

Tuesday May 7, 2013 10 Days Post Stroke

Gotta finish weed whacking the grass before Rabbi Rosenblum
gets here. I'm lucky to have him as a good friend.
He gets a personal trainer and I get a personal Rabbi.

We are also 'humor compatible.'
I am planning to make Laughter a part of
My Rehab Treatment Plan. Laughter is Good
Medicine for Me. That article I was just reading
cracks me up! It said,"Laughing with others is more powerful
than laughing alone."
I can  just hear my neighbor
Agnes, " Look Albert, Mr. Walters is weed
whacking his yard while laughing like
a hyena."

"Looks like he's more whacked
out than the grass cutter. Maybe he should
be committed." Oh, that's funny.

"Sholom Aleichem (May peace be upon you)
Rabbi Rosenblum!"

"Aleichem Sholom (peace to you) Mr. Rich!
Glad to have you back and so soon, Baruch
Hashem! Many people were worried about
you."

"Yes, I  know , I am now a Celebrity Nebach!"

We both laughed!

Check out Silly Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment