Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Feeling Stronger Now





August 2013

"Marsha, Thank GOD it really worked.
Two days after I went off most of my meds
(except for Thyroid and Warfarin)
I felt stronger and more energetic.
I feel cognitively 'put back together."
I don't have bubbles clanging around
in my head now.
My rehab treatment plan got results!

Spiritually I'm learning more. I am grateful
for all the love I receive from you and the rest
of our family. It's a big thing. Not everyone has
that. Thank You!
"You're welcome. Love you!"
"Love you to!"

I always loved nature,
now my love for nature is even greater.
I think I'm almost strong
enough to do acts of kindness for others.

Mentally I focus on my breathing and the
positive affirmation, 'I am healthy and strong.'
Laughing really helps too.

Nutritionally I feel stronger right away
after I drink my yucky shake."
I can feel those nutrients going
straight into my blood stream
and muscles. Makes me feel
'Pumped Up!'

I started doing my advanced
strength training routine.
One muscle group a day five
days a week. I use imagery
to imagine my nerves reconnecting.

"My body is starting to look
good like it used to. Don't you
think?"

"Yes you're looking good."

"Here feel my crippled biceps now."

"Yes, impressive."

I am doing a half hour of intense sprinting
four to five days a week plus one hour of
moderate walking six days a week.
Our date walks get counted in there.

"Marsha, as much as I hate driving, I'm ready
to start driving again. Adina is going to need me
to pick up the kids from school."

" I'm not sure if you're ready. I'll ask Adina's
opinion."

No comments:

Post a Comment