Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Home!




Monday May 6, 2013 9 Days Post Stroke After morning Rehab "Benji, I'm fed up! Gotta get out of this place and go home! I led Benji in a march to Dr. Neurostein's office. Knocked on the door. "Who is it?" "Mr. Walters...  I have to tell you something right now!" "C'mon in," he looked puzzled. "I am leaving today. I can't take this place anymore. I have to go home." "Ok, fine. I'll have to tell Dr. Avatarssaron to prepare your discharge papers. Probably won't be able to leave till around 1:00pm. today. Baruch Hashem ! That was easy! Yippie! I'm going home! I shook his hand. "Thank you Doctor, I'm grateful for your help." "C'mon Benji, let's call Mom." "Hello, Marsha. I'm being discharged at 1:00pm today. Can you pick me up?" "What you mean you're being discharged today? Nobody said anything yesterday. I'm at work now and we need a plan." " I just found out this morning. I Have To Come Home! Can't take it here anymore. My plan is to go the Kollel tonight at 8pm like I usually do and start back to work in the morning." "I'll meet you there after work and ask Adina to pick us up." "Thanks. Have Adina call me when she's on the way." "Only those who RISK going too far, can possibly find out how far they can go." T.S. Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment