Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Exercise Yard




Thursday May 2, 2013 5 days Post Stroke My whole family was there even  my Mother In Law.  It was particularly embarrassing for an elderly holocaust survivor to be watching her 61 year old Son In Law having to get  Physical Therapy for a stroke. I was supposed to be taking care of her family. " Hi Mr. Walters. I'm Tim Sahara. I'll be working with you on walking and balance." He seems really nervous and cautious. Like the kind of guy who wears a belt and suspenders to hold up his suit pants- Just to be Extra Sure! " Mr. Walters, hold on to the railing!" After lunch I met John Vince. He was a pretty cool guy with  a barbed wire tattoo around his biceps. " Mr. Walters let's see if you can run." "I'll race you!" I started sprinting down the hall. My right arm was flapping around. I waved to Yosef as he was coming out of the bathroom. John grabbed me by the back of my shirt. "Slow Down!"

1 comment: