Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My Wife's Vigilance Saved My Life!



Sunday May 5, 2013 8 Days Post Stroke Family Meeting Room Rehabilitation Center  "Rick." "Marsha?" "It's a good thing that I questioned what the resident ordered. He ordered Coumadin for you after you had surgery to remove the blood clot. I remembered the Dr. said there was an increased risk of bleeding for a few days after the surgical procedure. My common sense told me that a blood thinner would make the risk for bleeding even greater. When I expressed my concern to him, he didn't seem to get my point. When Dr. Maxim Hammer, the neurologist came to see you, I expressed my concern to him and he said I was correct. He had the medication order changed." "Thank you Marsha. I love You! You are a humble, righteous women! I am truly blessed to have you as my wife! And Baruch HaShem!  Thank You Dr. Maxim Hammer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment