Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Where Is My Cell Phone?



My wife and kids came to visit while I was scarfing down my brunch. Marsha said "lots of people have asked if they could come visit you. I told them you don't want visitors." "That's right! I don't want!" It's very thoughtful of them, but I don't want a pity party! This is embarrassing! I don't want my friends, clients and people in  the community to see me like a  wounded bird laying on the sidewalk, flapping its wings, unable to fly. That's Not who I am. This is just a Temporary set back. I'll be back! Healthy and Strong! Better than I was  before! "Rick, Ed Lipsman kept asking about you and Marty even offered to cut the grass. Dr. Marty Gaynor  D'Professor. My weight lifting partner. Wow, Ed and Marty! You really find out who your true friends really are when Life kicks you in the gut! "Dad." "Yes , Adina." "You left your cell phone at home, so I took it and texting all your clients to let them know what happened. I know client confidentiality is very important to you. But, I had to let them know. Dr. Dean Pollack called several times to see if there's anything he could do. Even Dr . Arie Blicher, in spite of his brain tumor called three times to see if he could help!" "Dad." I nodded at Yosef. " Michael Katch asked about your every time I saw him in shul (Synagogue.) And so did Rabbi Morgan, Rabbi Rosenblum, Hirsh Dlinn, and Yitzchok Gordon. All the Shuls said Tehillim for You." "Dad." "Yes, Benj." "I wrote a letter to the Rebbe for you." I am overwhelmed by All This Kindness! Thank You Hashem!

No comments:

Post a Comment