Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Rabbi Morgan Thought He Saw A Ghost!




Monday May 6, 2013 9 Days Post Stroke Arrived home 5:50pm I looked around. My neighbors yards were neatly manicured. My front yard looked like a vacant lot with tall grass and lots of weeds. I'll have to take care of this  in the morning. Right now I  have to take a nap before I go to the Kollel tonight. "Adina, thanks for driving us home. Love You!" " Love you too!  Glad your back!" " Marsha, I'm going to take a nap till I have to go to the Kollel." I woke up at 7:50p.m. Marsha dropped me off at the Kollel. When Rabbi Morgan saw me he jumped back. "Rich great to see you! I got scared. I thought I saw a ghost! Didn't expect to see you back so soon, based on everything I was told." " See, I said teasing. "You can't believe everything you are told." He laughed. "You're right." "Let's learn! You are my 'Speech Therapist Rebbe.' " We both laughed. I put my arm around him and gave him a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment