Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Purpose




OK right hand, you and I are going to have a talk.
Look, I don't care if your left hand friend has to
button my shirts, tie my shoes, or help you
handwrite.

I just want you to get back to work lifting
weights like you used to. I'm a personal trainer
and I need two strong hands.
Get it? I need you righty.

One of the main things that motivated me to
jump out of bed in the hospital was the seven
letter word P u r p o s e. I don't want to live
like a vegetable broccoli.

My 'Work' is purposeful!

(Unless they're engaged in corrupt criminal
activity) Everyone's work is purposeful.
I don't get the concept 'planning for retirement.'
Sounds worse than Graves' disease to me.
Retire, then expire, or be part of the living
dead. Sounds pretty spooky to me.
Work gives Meaning!

The Lubavitcher Rebbe said,
"There is no such thing as retiring. Situations may
arise in life that necessitate changes, and one must
then make the appropriate adjustments.
But retirement, never!"

You hear that right hand, arm and shoulder?
Let's get to work!

Get Fit With Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment