Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Please? Thank you!



Tuesday May 7, 2013 10 Days Post Stroke Gratitude is very important, but I guess I over did it. Every little thing (Which was not so little to me) my wife did for me I would say Thank You, to the point where it became annoying to her. I am a self reliant, independent person.  I was uncomfortable having to depend on Marsha to do such mundane tasks. "Marsha, please make a sign for above the stove. I'm afraid I will forget to shut the burner off." "Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Thank You!" " Marsha, please help me take a shower. I'm afraid I will slip and fall." "Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Thank You!" "Marsha, please help me button my shirt and tie my shoes." Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Thank You!" Thank you G-d for this gift and opportunity. I am developing a New appreciation for  you're marvelous creations. But, couldn't  you have come up with a less frustrated  way  for me to find my present? Don't hit me. Just asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment