Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Spirit-Mind-Body




"Better to hunt in fields for health unbought;Than fee the doctor for nauseous draught.The wise, for cure, on exercise depend;God never made his work for man to mend."Health and Healing

Heal us Hashem (God)-then we will be healed.

Sometimes human beings or angels are God's agents

to heal illness, but in that case, the cure may

only be partial or temporary. (Or the pain

or other symptoms may be relieved, while

the illness itself remains uncured (Siach

Yitzchak) But if God Himself undertakes

to cure the patient, we are confident that

it will not be a temporary nor a partial

measure: then we will be healed.

(Etz Yosef from Zohar)

Pages 104 and 105

The Rabbinical Council of America

Edition of The Art Scroll Siddur 1990

Nusach Ashkenaz


Woody Allen was going through a Theological

Existential crisis.
 He asked his father for advice.

"Woody, I don't even know how my can opener

works!"

Regarding My crisis-GOD gave me free will.

It's my job to fix my own 'can opener,' so to speak.

My Mother of Blessed Memory used to say,

"God helps those who help themselves!"


I am going to develop
My Own Rehab Plan!


Heal Myself! (With God's Help)

And get off my poisonous medications!


I have written about Spirit-Mind-Body-
in my prior two books:

The Ninjew

16 Minute Body Sculpting Kit


 They were gearedto body building and appearance. This time My Treatment Plan is a matter of My Life,
Or My Death... Much more technical operation!



No comments:

Post a Comment