Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Prayers and Thoughts





Polar Dash 14 Miler
January 1, 2014
Eight Months Post Stroke
-10%F
-20 %F With The Wind Chill

I'm aware that I'm running, but my
thoughts are in the clouds.
Yesh Tikvah is blasting in my
ears.
Please GOD help all the people I
visited have a complete and total
recovery!
The whole world is in despair.
We need your help.
Please help us bring  out Mashiach
(Messiah) Now!
We Need Your Help!

Singing really works. At
least it did for one stroke survivor.
All he could say was yes, no,
maybe. We started singing
prayers with him in Hebrew.
He started to Talk- he talked
in song. Stunning!

A medic ran up next to me.
"Heh man, are you OK?
Your left eye is frozen shut."

"I'm OK. How far till the finish
line?"

"You're almost there. I'll run you
in."

"Thanks!"

"What's Yesh Tikveh? Everyone has
been looking at your jacket and
asking about it."

"After I cross the finish line, get my
medal and eat a banana, I'll give you
guys some cards from my back pac. You can
check out our web site."

"Thanks for running me in...

I Did It! Crossed The Finish line!"

No comments:

Post a Comment