Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My First Report Card

Thursday May 9, 2013 12 Days Post Stroke
7:00am After My Morning Workout

I need to put together My Rehab Treatment Plan.
I'll 'grade' myself. Evaluate my ability to perform different
tasks. This will be my first 'Report Card.'

Spiritual

70%








Comments: Always can be improved
Action Plan: Work harder to make world a better
place!

Family Interaction
80%
Comments: Lack of energy for grandkids
Action Plan: Get more rest.

Speech
80%
Comments: Speech gets slurred when tired.
Action Plan: Get more rest.
Do motivational speaking.

Memory

70%

Comments: Trouble with Hebrew

and Math. Sometimes forget simple

things like friends names and certain words.

Action Plan: Don't panic. It's improving!


Work

90%

Comments: Great cooperation and support

from my clients. Workout programs going

smoothly. Can't spot as much weight as Pre

Stroke.

Action Plan: Rebuild my own strength so

I can be a role model again.

Hand writing

60%

Comments: Can write very slow. Looks like

kindergartner.

Action Plan: Practice Writing!


Medications

N/A

Action Plan: Find natural alternatives


Safety

90%

Comments: Improving.

Action Plan: Be aware. Think first.

Do second.

Eating

70%

Comments: Eat with left hand.

Action Plan: Be accepting of Ambidextrous.

Right hand coordination will return.


Bathing

90%

Comments: Just slow.

Action Plan: Speed will improve over time

Dressing
76%

Comments:Button shirt, tie shoes,pull up zipper

primarily with left hand. Slow,very tiring process.

Action Plan : Practice. Finger exercises will help.


Strength

70%

Comments: Improving. Some exercises are 90%.

Action Plan: Progressive training 6 days a week.


Hyper trophy

60%

Comments: Right shoulder, arm and hand

need built up.

Action plan: Keep Lifting and eat clean.


Balance

90%

Comments: Good.

Action plan: Trail running.


Endurance

70%

Comments: Out of practice.

Action plan: Alternate sprinting

and walking.  30-120 ratio


Average score: 76%
Grade: C+

Next 'semester' I will get an A+

I believe our mind can convince

our body to do practically anything.

It just takes practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment