Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Early Morning Drill -1st Day Back to Work




Tuesday May 7, 2013 10 Days Post Stroke 5:00 a.m. my alarm sounded,   'Revelry...Time To Get Up!' Need to plan each little action of my day very carefully. My Synapses still aren't firing properly . Those foggy bubbles are still floating around to the tune of that annoying clank, clank,clank.  I want to act as 'normal' as possible and not make any dumb mistakes. Ok , 'Private Smart Phone,' Let's Get To Work! 6:00 a.m. Marsha gives me my Meds ( Thyroid, blood pressure, cholesterol, aspirin, Coumadin.) 6:05 a.m. Have Marsha make big sign above stove.  'Remember To Turn Off Stove 6:12 a.m. Marsha helps me take Shower and get dressed. 6:30 a.m. Go to Shayowitz house. Have Yosef put Teffilin on me. Daven (Pray) there. 7:00 a.m. Cut front yard grass with weed wacker. 8:15 a.m.  Weight train with Marty 9:40 a.m. Eat Breakfast 10:00 a.m. Nap till 11:00 a.m. 11:00 a.m. Get ready for first appointment with Rabbi Rosenblum. Now I have to plan out what I'm going to tell people so they don't throw a pity party. 'My stroke was merely a setback. Like a great athlete, which I am (a little humor will help cut tension.) who suffered a severe injury, and after Rehab later went on to win the game. Just temporary setback. Soon I'll be back Healthier and Stronger than I ever was... so let's workout!' Yes, just thinking positive affirmations makes me feel Healthy and Strong! I Will Win! I Will Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment