Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Nutrition Plan




Disclaimer: Consult Your Medical TeamCaution: Do Not Use Me As An Example of What
You Should Do For Yourself!
We all have unique backgrounds and medical situations.
What applies to me does not apply to you! In my opinion,
we should try to be informed as much as possible so that we
can be good advocates for ourselves and make wise decisions.
My role is to point you to information sources which may be helpful.
My main mission is to provide hope and inspiration!


Gradually over eight months I weened myself
off all of my medications except my Thyroid
Replacement supplement.

My wife and I did a lot of research. Our nutrition
plan was very well thought out.

My warning advice to you is Don't Go Off Your
Medications without first consulting a Complimentary
Physician and then cross checking with other
Medical Professionals to determine if it's best for you.

This is a very dangerous risky thing to do and it's
complicated.

I am Not A Medical Professional. I am just sharing my
story and what I did. Just because I did it doesn't
mean you should do it.

One other piece of advice.If you are taking medications,
make sure your organized.

If you've had a stroke or brain injury it's normal to get
confused easily. I know I was.

You may need professional assistance to organize a system
for you so you don't get mixed up.
It's important to comply exactly with your medications.

I saw, for example, a stroke patient taking his
wife's psychotropic drugs. Not a good thing.

Sorry, for the little lecture.

I first, weened myself off every medication except for
the Warfarin and my Thyroid replacement over a two week period.

It took a lot of courage to go off the Warfarin.
I was warned repeatedly by medical professionals
not to do this. I weighed the risks and rewards.
There was No doubt in my mind.
Get off that rat poison!

But, I didn't do it until My complete treatment plan
was in place: 1. Spiritual. 2. Mental. 3. Nutrition.
4. Strength Training. 5. Cardio.

My nutrition plan consisted of one huge shake
with sixteen food ingredients and four vitamin
supplements plus one 'regular meal' of three foods.

The first reaction everyone has when they see my
shake is YUK! Second reaction is YUK!
You get the idea.
To me it's just medicine.

4 comments:


  1. Coumadin Lawsuit

    http://www.rotlaw.com/coumadin/

    ReplyDelete

  2. https://www.theexpertinstitute.com/eliquis-may-become-next-blood-thinner-to-spur-class-action-lawsuit/

    ReplyDelete

  3. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/05/29/business/international/german-drug-company-to-pay-650-million-to-settle-blood-thinner-lawsuits.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Web site gives a good explanation of the risks of Blood Thinners

    https://baronandbudd.com/mydrugjustice/blood-thinner-lawsuit/

    ReplyDelete