Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Driver Test





"Marsha, let's go to Summerset to do
my drivers test. There's never anyone
around there. I think it's inhabited by
..." I lunged at Marsha's arm.
"Aliens!"
She jumped and hit my arm.
"Don't do that!"
"Ha, ha, ha. Oh that's funny"
We both started laughing.

"Marsha, I'm still traumatized from
my car accident. It's a miracle no one
was killed."

"I know. Thank GOD no one was hurt!"

"Marsha, here's how I'll do this.
I will say out loud each action:

 Turn on ignition.

Turn on lights,
Parking brake off.

Put in drive.

Press on accelerator.

Kiss my wife.

 "Pay attention to your driving!"

"Oh, that's funny. Yes Mam. I
will pay attention to my driving
Mam."

Coming to a stop sign.

Stop!

Look both ways.

No space ships.

Go!

"Enough! It's getting annoying.
Just drive without the sound effects."

"Yes, Mam!"

No comments:

Post a Comment