Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I Lift Weights Now



"Maintaining strong muscles and healthy
heart and blood vessels are vital to reducing
risk of another stroke."
Page
 14. Stronger After Stroke by Peter G. Levine

My persistence in the weight room payed off!
Here I'm powerlifting 7 months later.
Check out. ..

http://getfitwithrich.com/






Wednesday May 8, 2013 11 Days Post Stroke
5:30a.m. In My Weight Room

I am going to do one set of twelve repetitions for each
"Prep exercise" in my 16 Minute Body Sculpting Kit

If I get too exhausted I will pick up tomorrow where
I left off.

My whole body is interconnected and controlled
by my 'master brain computer.'

I'm going to rewire it and get my body in better shape
than before.

OK 'strong hand,' help your weak hand lift that 60lb dumbbell.
OUCH! #%^*+!! Rolled down the side of my shin.

 It feels wet. It's bleeding.

I'll just get some duct tape and wrap it
tightly around my shin, on top
of my sweat pants, to soak up
the blood and stop the
bleeding.

That's what I get for not concentrating.

From now on I'm going to stare at my right hand and
yell  CONCENTRATE!

I hobbled into my kitchen.
"What happened to you?"
Marsha asked.
"A sixty pound 'Dumb' 'Bell'
'Rang' into me...Get it?...
Oh, that's funny!..
Can you get me a bag of
ice?"
Marsha, just shook her head.



No comments:

Post a Comment